|Place of Origin:||CHIAN|
|Model Number:||DHAB S/124|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1PCS|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Operating Temperature Range:||−40 °C < T° < +125 °C||Package Quantity:||120|
|Operating Voltage Range:||5V|
DHAB S/124 LEM Battery Pack Monitoring Hybrid Vehicles EV and Utility Vehicles.
The DHAB family is best suited for DC, AC, or pulsed currents measurement in high power and low voltage automotive applications. It features galvanic separation between the primary circuit (high power) and the secondary circuit (electronic circuit).The DHAB family gives you a choice of having different current measuring ranges in the same housing (from ±20 up to ±900 A)
Open Loop transducer using the Hall effect
● Low voltage application
● Unipolar +5 V DC power supply
● Primary current measuring range up to ±75 A for channel 1 and ±500 A for channel 2
● Maximum RMS primary admissible current: defined by busbar to have T° < +150 °C
● Operating temperature range: −40 °C < T° < +125 °C
● Output voltage: full ratio-metric (in sensitivity and offset)
Dual channel sensor for wider measurement range and redundancy.
● Good accuracy for high and low current range
● Good linearity
● Low thermal offset drift
● Low thermal sensitivity drift
● Hermetic package.Picture of product with pencil
●Battery Pack Monitoring
● Hybrid Vehicles
● EV and Utility Vehicles.
6.Principle of DHAB family
The open loop transducers uses a Hall effect integrated circuit.The magnetic flux density B, contributing to the rise of the Hall voltage, is generated by the primary current IP to be measured.The current to be measured IP is supplied by a current source i.e. battery or generator (Figure 1).
7.Dimensions (in mm)
Principle of DHAB family
Contact Person: Mr. 段