|Place of Origin:||CHIAN|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10PCS|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Product Category:||Low Signal Relays - PCB||Type:||Miniature|
|Coil Voltage:||3 VDC||Relay Contact Form:||2 Form C (DPDT-NO, NC)|
|Contact Rating:||300 MA, 1 A||Contact Current Rating:||1 A|
|Maximum Switching Current:||1 A||Coil Current:||33 MA|
|Coil Type:||Non-Latching||Power Consumption:||100 MW|
|Factory Packing Quantity:||1800|
G6K-2F-Y-TR-DC3 OMRON Low Signal Relays
1.Surface Mounting Relay with the World’s Smallest Mounting Area
Subminiature model as small as 5.2 (H) × 6.5 (W) × 10 (L) mm is ideal for high-density mounting (G6K(U)-2F(-Y)).
• Low profile of 5.2 mm improves mounting efficiency (G6K(U)-2F(-Y))
• Light weight of 0.7 g contributes to higher speed mounting.
• Surface mounting terminal models incorporate a unique terminal structure with high infrared irradiation efficiency which allows the terminal temperature to rise easily when mounting the IRS, thus ensuring excellent soldering.
• Ensures a dielectric strength of 1,500 VAC and conforms to FCC Part 68 (i.e., withstanding an impulse withstand voltage of 1,500 V for 10 × 160 μs). -Y models offer an impulse withstand voltage of 2,500 V for 2 × 10 μs (conforms to Telcordia specifications) by optimizing the distance between coil and contacts.
• Standard model conforms to UL/CSA standards, certified by BSI (EN62368-1).
Models available with a 2.54-mm terminal pitch
.• Rated carry current: 2A
• Office automation machines
• Test and measurement equipment
• Building automation equipment
• Security equipment
• Industrial equipment
• Amusement equipment
• Home appliances
Contact Person: Mr. 段