|Place of Origin:||TAIWAN|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10PCS|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Product Category:||Real Time Clock||RTC Bus Interface:||Serial, 2-Wire, I2C|
|Date Format:||DW:DM:M:Y||Time Format:||HH:MM:SS:hh|
|Battery Backup Switch:||No Backup Switching||RTC Storage Capacity:||16B|
|Power Supply Voltage-maximum:||4.4 V||Power Supply Voltage-minimum:||1.3 V|
|Minimum Operating Temperature:||-40 C||Maximum Operating Temperature:||+ 85 C|
|Functions:||Alarm, Calendar, Clock, Timer Interrupt||Factory Packing Quantity:||1000|
16B RTC Real Time Clock,
16B RTC Real Time Clock,
400kHz STMicroelectronics RTC
M41T62LC6F Electronic Integrated Alarm, Calendar, Clock, Timer Interrupt
Serial real-time clock (RTC) with alarm functions
– 400kHz I²C serial interface
– Memory mapped registers for seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month,year, and century
– Tenths/hundredths of second register
• 350 nA timekeeping current at 3 V
• Time keeping down to 1.0 V
• 1.3 V to 4.4 V I²C bus operating voltage– 4.4 V max. VCC suitable for lithium-ion battery operation
• Low operating current of 35 μA (at 400 kHz I²C speed)
• 32 kHz square wave output is on at power-up. Suitable for driving amicrocontroller in low-power mode. Can be disabled. (M41T62/64)
• Programmable 1 Hz to 32 kHz square wave output (M41T62/64)
• Programmable alarm with interrupt function (M41T62/65)
• 32 kHz crystal oscillator integrates crystal load capacitors, works with highseries resistance crystals
• Oscillator stop detection monitors clock operation
• Accurate programmable watchdog– 62.5 ms to 31 minutes timeout
• Software clock calibration. Timekeeping can be adjusted within ± 2 parts permillion (± 5 seconds per month)
• Automatic leap year compensation
• – 40 to + 85 °C operation• Two package options– Very small 3 x 3 mm, lead-free and halogen-free (ECOPACK2) 16-leadQFN– Ultra small 1.5 x 3.2 mm, lead-free and halogen-free (ECOPACK2) 8-pinceramic leadless chip carrier with embedded 32 kHz crystal - no externaloscillator components required (M41T62)
2.The M41T6x is a low-power serial real-time clock (RTC) with a built-in 32.768 kHz oscillator. Eight registers areused for the clock/calendar function and are configured in binary-coded decimal (BCD) format. Further eightregisters provide status/control of alarm, 32 kHz output, calibration, and watchdog functions. Addresses and dataare transferred serially via a two-line, bidirectional I²C interface. The built-in address register is incrementedautomatically after each WRITE or READ data byte.Functions available to the user include a time-of-day clock/calendar, an alarm interrupt (M41T62/M41T65), a 32kHz output (M41T62/M41T64), a programmable square wave output (M41T62/M41T64), and a watchdog output(M41T65). The eight clock address locations contain the century, year, month, date, day, hour, minute, secondand tenths/hundredths of a second in 24-hour BCD format. Corrections for 28-, 29- (leap year), 30- and 31-daymonths are made automatically.The M41T6x is supplied in two very small packages: a tiny, 3 x 3 mm 16-pin QFN which requires a user-supplied32 kHz crystal, and an ultra-small 1.5 x 3.2 mm LCC with embedded crystal - no external crystal is required.
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral white boxes and brown cartons. If you have legally registered patent, we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q2. What is your MOQ?
A: We provide you small MOQ for each item, it depends your specific order!
Q3. Do you test or check all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test and check all goods before delivery.
Q4: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A:We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,It's not something that can be replaced.
Q5: How to contact us?
A: Send your inquiry details in the below,Click "Send"Now!!!
Contact Person: Mr. 段