|Place of Origin:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|T/T, Western Union
|0.8 V To 58.8 V
|Number Of Outputs:
|Maximum Input Voltage:
|Minimum Input Voltage:
|100 KHz To 2.5 MHz
|4.5 V To 60 V
|Operating Temperature Range:
|-40 C To + 125 C
|Factory Packing Quantity:
3.5A SD DC DC Converter,
60 Vin Switching Regulator
• 4.5-V to 60-V (65-V Abs Max) Input Range
• 3.5-A Continuous Current, 4.5-A Minimum Peak
Inductor Current Limit
• Current Mode Control DC/DC Converter
• 92-mΩ High-Side MOSFET
• High Efficiency at Light Loads with Pulse Skipping
• Low Dropout at Light Loads with Integrated BOOT
• 146-μA Operating Quiescent Current
• 2-μA Shutdown Current
• 100-kHz to 2.5-MHz Fixed Switching Frequency
• Synchronizes to External Clock
• Adjustable UVLO Voltage and Hysteresis
• Internal Soft Start
• Accurate Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit
• Thermal, Overvoltage, and Frequency Foldback
• 0.8 V 1% Internal Voltage Reference
• 8-Terminal HSOIC with PowerPAD™ Package
• –40°C to 150°C TJ Operating Range
2 Applications 12-V, 24-V and 48-V Industrial, Automotive and Communications Power Systems
3 Description The TPS54360 is a 60-V, 3.5-A, step-down regulator with an integrated high side MOSFET. The device survives load dump pulses up to 65 V per ISO 7637. Current mode control provides simple external compensation and flexible component selection. A low ripple pulse skip mode reduces the no load supply current to 146 μA. Shutdown supply current is reduced to 2 μA when the enable pin is pulled low. Undervoltage lockout is internally set at 4.3 V but can be increased using the enable pin. The output voltage start-up ramp is internally controlled to provide a controlled start-up and eliminate overshoot. A wide switching frequency range allows either efficiency or external component size to be optimized. Frequency foldback and thermal shutdown protect internal and external components during an overload condition. The TPS54360 is available in an 8-terminal thermally enhanced HSOIC PowerPAD™ package.
3.Pin Configuration and Functions
4. Overview The TPS54360 is a 60-V, 3.5-A, step-down (buck) regulator with an integrated high side n-channel MOSFET. The device implements constant frequency, current mode control which reduces output capacitance and simplifies external frequency compensation. The wide switching frequency range of 100 kHz to 2500 kHz allows either efficiency or size optimization when selecting the output filter components. The switching frequency is adjusted using a resistor to ground connected to the RT/CLK terminal. The device has an internal phase-locked loop (PLL) connected to the RT/CLK terminal that will synchronize the power switch turn on to a falling edge of an external clock signal. The TPS54360 has a default input start-up voltage of approximately 4.3 V. The EN terminal can be used to adjust the input voltage undervoltage lockout (UVLO) threshold with two external resistors. An internal pull up current source enables operation when the EN terminal is floating. The operating current is 146 μA under no load condition (not switching). When the device is disabled, the supply current is 2 μA. The integrated 92mΩ high side MOSFET supports high efficiency power supply designs capable of delivering 3.5 amperes of continuous current to a load. The gate drive bias voltage for the integrated high side MOSFET is supplied by a bootstrap capacitor connected from the BOOT to SW terminals. The TPS54360 reduces the external component count by integrating the bootstrap recharge diode. The BOOT terminal capacitor voltage is monitored by a UVLO circuit which turns off the high side MOSFET when the BOOT to SW voltage falls below a preset threshold. An automatic BOOT capacitor recharge circuit allows the TPS54360 to operate at high duty cycles approaching 100%. Therefore, the maximum output voltage is near the minimum input supply voltage of the application. The minimum output voltage is the internal 0.8 V feedback reference. Output overvoltage transients are minimized by an overvoltage transient protection (OVP) comparator. When the OVP comparator is activated, the high side MOSFET is turned off and remains off until the output voltage is less than 106% of the desired output voltage. The TPS54360 includes an internal soft-start circuit that slows the output rise time during start-up to reduce inrush current and output voltage overshoot. Output overload conditions reset the soft-start timer. When the overload condition is removed, the soft-start circuit controls the recovery from the fault output level to the nominal regulation voltage. A frequency foldback circuit reduces the switching frequency during start-up and overcurrent fault conditions to help maintain control of the inductor current.
5. Fixed Frequency PWM Control
The TPS54360 uses fixed frequency, peak current mode control with adjustable switching frequency. The output
voltage is compared through external resistors connected to the FB terminal to an internal voltage reference by
an error amplifier. An internal oscillator initiates the turn on of the high side power switch. The error amplifier
output at the COMP terminal controls the high side power switch current. When the high side MOSFET switch
current reaches the threshold level set by the COMP voltage, the power switch is turned off. The COMP terminal
voltage will increase and decrease as the output current increases and decreases. The device implements
current limiting by clamping the COMP terminal voltage to a maximum level. The pulse skipping Eco-mode is
implemented with a minimum voltage clamp on the COMP terminal.
Slope Compensation Output Current
The TPS54360 adds a compensating ramp to the MOSFET switch current sense signal. This slope
compensation prevents sub-harmonic oscillations at duty cycles greater than 50%. The peak current limit of th
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral white boxes and brown cartons. If you have legally registered patent, we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q2. What is your MOQ?
A: We provide you small MOQ for each item, it depends your specific order!
Q3. Do you test or check all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test and check all goods before delivery.
Q4: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A:We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,It's not something that can be replaced.
Q5: How to contact us?
A: Send your inquiry details in the below,Click "Send"Now!!!
Contact Person: Mr. 段