|Minimum Order Quantity:||1PCS|
|Voltage:||2.7V – 3.6V||Power Consumption:||<80mW|
|Standby Power:||1.8V, 30uA||Size:||16.0*12.2mm*2.4mm|
|Warm Start:||27s||Operating Temperature:||-40 ℃ To + 85 ℃|
smallest gps module,
usb gps module
Original U-blox GPS Module NEO-6M-0-001
NEO-6 module series brings the high performance of the u-blox 6 position engine to the miniature NEO form factor. u-blox 6 has been designed with low power consumption and low costs in mind. Intelligent power management is a breakthrough for low-power applications.
These receivers combine a high level of integration capability with flexible connectivity options in a small package. This makes them perfectly suited for mass-market end products with strict size and cost requirements.
The LEA-6A and LEA-6S are ROM-based solution, whilst the LEA-6H comes with built in Flash EPROM, allowing for future firmware updates.
· UART, USB, DDC (I2C compliant) and SPI interfaces
· Available in Crystal and TCXO versions
· Onboard RTC crystal for faster warm and hot starts
· 1.8 V and 3.0 V variants
· u-blox 6 position engine:
· Navigate down to 162 dBm and 148 dBm coldstart
· Faster acquisition with AssistNow Autonomous
· Configurable power management
· Hybrid GPS/SBAS engine (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS)
· Anti-jamming technology
· Simple integration with u-blox wireless modules
· A-GPS: AssistNow Online and AssistNow Offline services, OMA SUPL compliant
· Backward compatible (hardware and firmware); easy migration from NEO-5 family or NEO-4S
· LCC package for reliable and cost effective manufacturing
· Compatible with u-blox GPS Solution for Android
· Based on GPS chips qualified according to AEC-Q100
· Manufactured in ISO/TS 16949 certified sites
· Qualified according to ISO 16750
· Voltage: 2.7V – 3.6V
· Power consumption <80mW @ 1.8V
· 120mW @ 3.0V
· Standby power 1..8V, 30uA
· Antenna type source with passive
· Operating temperature-40 ℃ to + 85 ℃
· Storage temperature:-40 ℃ to + 85 ℃
· Size 16.0*12.2mm*2.4mm
· Location 2.5MCEP
· SBAS 2.0mCEP
· Captured cold start 29s
· Warm start 27s
· Secondary boot <3s
· Warm boot <1s
· Capture -162dBm
· Track -147dBm
· Cold boot -146dBm
· Supports AssistNow Online and AssistNow Offline
· Run restriction
· 515m/s speed (1000)
· Serial port 1 UART interface
· 1 USB V2.0 full speed 12Mbit/s
· 1 DDC interface
· 1 SPI interface
· Serial and I/O voltage 3V logic level
· Protocol NMEA, UBX binary
· Digital I/O interface configurable time pulse
· 1 EXTINT input interface
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral white boxes and brown cartons. If you have legally registered patent, we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q2. What is your MOQ?
A:We provide you small MOQ for each item, it depends your specific order!
Q3. Do you test or check all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test and check all goods before delivery.
Q4: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,It's not something that can be replaced.
Q5: How to contact us?
A: Send your inquiry details in the below,Click "Send"Now!!!
Contact Person: Mr. 段